About the Firm
Accomplished Blacksburg Attorney Provides Exceptional Legal Support
Experienced Virginia lawyer assists with criminal defense and civil matters
Regardless of the specific legal challenge you face, an attorney with a successful track record maximizes the chance for a positive resolution. At The Robertson Law Firm, PLLC in Blacksburg, I have more than 20 years of experience representing Virginia clients with skill and professionalism. In cases relating to criminal defense, property management, personal injury, student discipline and other issues, my firm develops effective strategies and works vigorously to help individual and business clients accomplish their goals.
Established advocate delivers strong results in property and injury actions
After more than two decades representing a wide range of clients in private practice and public service, I established my southwest Virginia firm to provide direct assistance to those who need it. People and companies throughout the Commonwealth rely on my:
- Community reputation — I have earned strong recommendations from colleagues, clients and professional organizations. For the past two years, I have earned the Martindale-Hubbell Client Distinction Award for excellence in quality of service, overall value, responsiveness, and communication ability. This honor is given to less than one percent of attorneys.
- Responsive counsel — My firm promptly answers questions and communicates clearly so that you are armed with the knowledge you need to make smart decisions.
- Personalized attention — Because I am a sole practitioner, you can be sure that a highly qualified attorney is handling each aspect of your case and is dedicated to relieving your legal burden.
From our first conversation, I am confident that you will understand why I was named a Roanoke Times
Readers’ Choice as one of the best lawyers of the New River Valley.
Areas of Practice
Highly recommended general practice attorney handles legal matters in the Blacksburg community, including criminal and traffic defense, and student conduct hearings
Throughout the Roanoke-Blacksburg region, I provide strong, cost-effective counsel in several legal practice areas, including:
- Criminal defense — My firm provides effective criminal defense for a full range of charges including traffic violations.
- Property management and leasing — For issues relating to residential property management and commercial leasing, I deliver comprehensive counsel to protect your investment and resolve disputes favorably.
- Community and homeowners association law — Conflicts over rules for community and homeowners associations can trigger significant stress and expense. My firm conducts a detailed review of the relevant provisions and works diligently to enforce your rights.
- Personal injury — If you have suffered a personal injury due to someone else’s negligence or misconduct, I work to pursue appropriate compensation from the liable party.
- Estate planning — No matter what type of estate planning concerns you have, my firm can help create an effective program incorporating legal instruments such as wills, trusts and advance medical directives.
- Student conduct hearings — I have extensive experience in university disciplinary proceedings including the representation of accused students in conduct hearings at Virginia Tech and Radford.
For these and other concerns, I use the experience gained through two decades of legal practice to help you achieve your objectives.
Contact a proven Virginia attorney to schedule a meeting
The Robertson Law Firm, PLLC assists Virginians with a wide range of legal concerns, including property, criminal defense and personal injury matters. Please call 540-739-7316 or contact me online
to schedule an appointment at my office in Blacksburg.